Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to Quad Enabled

Greetings - Thank you to all who take the time to read my thoughts. I hope that my posts will be of positive influence to someone who might be in a seemingly dreadful situation, that life put in your path, while you were moving along in your journey, minding your own business. Something that appears to be a curse or cruel misfortune, may, in effect, be a blessing. Most of us like to think that we are in control of our destiny in life, however, it is my belief that we have been predetermined to adhere to a plan. We can control many variables regarding ourselves and how we behave in life, yet we cannot determine the outcome of factors far beyond our reach. Before I lose the interest of any involved reader, I would like to tell you, how I arrived at the console of a computer on the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment